cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning Employee number range based on Pesonnel SubArea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends...

I have a scenario where the organization wants to assign Employee Number Range based on Personnel SubArea. How can we achieve this?

(In a normal scenario ,we have assigned number ranges in NUMKR feature based on Personnel Area and Employee Group but we need to drill down it to Personnel SubArea ,than to Employee Group Level to default the Return value of number range.We need to keep the internal number range integrity as well.

As we all know that during Hiring Action ,the PERNR appears from 0000-Action infotype based on  PErsonnel Area and Employee Group and Employee Subgroup only. )

Thanks is advance 🙂

Regards,

RA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you may include personnel sub area as decision key operation but you required help from technical consultant write include program.

Go to PE03 NUMKR attributes click on change click on structure you can find decision operation keys over there you can include PSA as decision operation key but later need to write a include program.

Regards

Venkatesh

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Would be possible after changed the structure and include program. Since in the screen you are not giving any PSA value so on which data will be populated?

I have tried but won't worked for me.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Venkatesh ...!!

Will definitely consult technical person for this.

Bur also need to understand the root purpose of of SAP giving PSA in -Field for Decision operation . And is there any standard way to achieve this.

Regards,

RA

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far i understand it is not possible with out having technical consultant help  you have to write the code for the same and you wanted change the structure of NUMKR do not change it directly copy NUMKR to Z and then work on it with the help of technical consultant.

Regards

Venkatesh

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RA,

It's not possible since you had given your answer on your question.

That IT0000 there have not PSA so PERNR will not be populated based on the PA,EG and ESG.

If you want to do this based on the PSA then user will assign manually when they knows employee will be hired on this PSA.

So my proposal is that you can design your PA accordingly PSA which will solve your query now and also check next stages combination.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sankarsan..!!

The organization is already using system for more than 8 years so no question of redesigning.

Secondly,we can not leave this to end users and give them an external number range as organization is not ready for this.

Well i'm still searching a silver lining for this.

Thanks ,

RA

Message was edited by: Rachit Aherwar