cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in parked invoice document - Error in routine MRM-DRSEG_CR_CREATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

I have parked a invoice document against a Service entry sheet. The invoice document has been parked but when going to MIR4 in change mode system is throwing an error message pop as Error in routine MRM-DRSEG_CR_CREATE.

The SES which has been created is of some quantities and values but the material document which is posted against this SES is different from SES received quantities.

Received Quantity in SES is 210 but the received quantity in material document it is not showing anything.

For the same when invoice has been done, invoice has been parked but when gone through workflow in other level this error is coming

Please give your suggestions why is this issue coming...

Best Regards

Paresh Kumar G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether the SES has been deleted or any subsequent changes has been done in the SES or PO. If so system may throw the mentioned error.

Also refer the note:  501905 - MIR4: M8 008 for documents that are on hold or parked

If you are in ECC 5 or lower, you may refer the notes:   750455 - MIR4/MR8M: M8 008 routine MRM_DRSEG_CR_CREATE  and 763293 - Service entry sheet + parked invoice

Regards,

AKPT

Message was edited by: PRASOON AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are no changes done in SES, there is no problem in SES but the recieved Quantity is not shown in Material document for that SES, so when doing invoice the first item in the invoice received is taken as null. After the document is parked, while simulating in MIR4 i am facing this error.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest you to check with the report: Z_MRM_DELETE_PP mentioned in the note: 501905 - MIR4: M8 008 for documents that are on hold or parked  and revert back.

Regards,

AKPT

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the message is probably right, because you cannot have a dash "-" in a name of a function module.

wrong: MRM-DRSEG_CR_CREATE

right: MRM_DRSEG_CR_CREATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error message is MRM_DRSEG_CR_CREATE only, i have mentioned by mistake.

Please give me some suggestions on this

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the Oss Note 449277 - M8008: SYSTEM ERROR: error in routine MRM_DRSEG_CR_CREATE

You may can find the solution..