cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data is not populated in List based on custom Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to query the BO and display only certain instances in a advanced ListPane based on a query condition. But when i bind the custom query to the advanced list pane no data is displayed.

1. Created a Bo PersistForcastBo.

2. In Ti screen of PersistForcastBo add a tab QUALIFICATIONS.

3. Two Advanced List Panes are created in QUALIFICATIONS tab

4.fields of second advancedlist pane are bound to respective fields of Bo.

5.Also an absl action script I created which displays data in the advanced listpane on click of QUALIFICATIONS tab.

6.created a SADL Query in the controller and added the fields required for selection.

6.also created condition in the selected parameter

6. In AdvancedListPane added the default set created., but after the querying the Bo data doesnt display in AdvancedlistPane

Can Anyone Please suggest a solution to this.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200567
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please show a little bit more about Number 5?

How did you fire the DefaultSet?

Regards,

Fred.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi  Fred,

On click of QUALIFICATIONS tab , Eventhandler gets called . In the eventhandler a Bo action is called first which is a absl script- displayforecast, to get all the data . The data in the list pane is populated due to this script. But when i created the query and binded the default set to the listpane the data is not populated

the Eventhandler is called on Click of Qualifations Tab, first action gets called and then eventhandler  that executes defaultset is fired . This eventhandler is the handler created when query->defaultset is created

but after firing this query no data is displayed.

former_member200567
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

All the steps seem okay.

Just one more thing,if you don't mind, can you explain your BOAction?

Regards,

Fred.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Bo action queries another Bo to get  the data into the PersistForcastbo.this action is called on click of the tab and in the same eventhandler we have fired the query written on Persistforcastbo to display instances based on condition.

The action works fine, all the data from another Bo is displayed in the Bo, but when i fire the query in the same eventhnadler all the that goes from the listpane.

Is there anythng wrong in the binding of query to the datalist?

former_member200567
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Vijaya

To be honest, I am not clear on what you exactly want.

Can you please explain a little bit more about your requirements?

Regards,

Fred.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The problem is solved, mistake was from my side,I had not saved the data so it was not populating in the list pane.

Now it works.

Regards

Vijaya

former_member200567
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Glad to hear that.