cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As we know that missing authorization we can get from SU53 output. Most of time i am getting missing authorrization from users sidee. Is there any way we can find the missing authorization from ourside. No need to ask the users, for SU53 results.

If it is possible to get the query, please suggest to me how it will be happen.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Krushna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Looking at the query that you are having i would suggest the following :

1. Run the t code which you want to check for authorization keeping the trace active i.e t code ST01 and execute the entire transaction .

2. looking at the analysis of the trace it you will be able to get the analysis of what all authorization objects are being hit during the execution of the t code .

3. check the authorization objects that come in trace with the ones that you have in your role .

By this you will come to know that what all you need to add to the users role in order that the user doesnt get the error in future course of time .

Hope this suffices the purpose .

Cheers ,

Dewang .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no to find a missing object before user exits out.

You can see those object after user got a message like you are not authorized to use this tcode.

thnx&rgds

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can run SU53 from your side, basically it will show the authorization check for the user who has logged in....

On the screen, click on user tab or F5, browse the particular user who has reported the missing authorization, u can see the missing authorization for that particular user, no need to ask the end user to send the screen shot of missing authorization.

Thanks

Carthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thru SUIM transaction you can find the roles and authorization profiles assigned to the Users.

Hupe this helps you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriramachandra,

Perhaps you didn't understand my requirement. How we will get missing authorization( where or in which stage in the particular transaction code the User faced not authorized. Is there any standard tool or any transaction code so that we will find that missing authorization at our end without ask to send missing authorization.

Krushna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krushna Biswal

If you need to see what authorizations are missing for a specific user, is very easy.....just go to the USR07 table (by SE11 or SE16) and make a selection by the username (field BNAME).

When you execute you will have the last authorization missing for this user.

Be careful because here you will find the last execution missing for the user once the user has executed the SU53 transaction, that is, if the user receives the SAP message "you have not authorization for xxxx transaction" or someone else, is only when the user execute the SU53 to show in screen the authorizations he needs when the table USR07 is refreshed.

Regards,

Albert