Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

blank line instance for a Webi report scheduled through Restful api

SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.1 Support Pack 1

Version: 14.1.1.1036

Using the RESTful api I scheduled a webi report sample "Track Data Changes":

here is the POST

http://hostname:6405/biprws/raylight/v1/documents/12248/schedules

with BODY

{"schedule":{"name":"Track Data Changes","parameters":{"parameter":{"@dpId":"DP1","technicalName":"Compare 2005 data with the following Year:","answer":{"values":{"value":"2004"}}}}}}

The result was successful:

here is the GET

http://hostname:6405/biprws/raylight/v1/documents/12248/schedules

RESULT

{"schedules":{"schedule":{"id":12317,"name":"Track Data Changes","format":{"@type":"webi"},"status":{"@id":"1","$":"Completed"}}}}

The problem is in the visualization on the CM Console:

- Clicking on the History of the report "Track Data Changes" under the All Folder repository I cannot see the new just created instance. The UI is strange: only a very long blank line is showed

- Instead clicking on the report "Track Data Changes" from Instance Manager app I was able to see my just created instance and i'm able to open it and see the generated report but right-clicking here on the report instance and selecting the History Status I see the following error:

while trying to invoke the method com.crystaldecisions.celib.properties.PropertyBag.getPropertyBag(java.lang.Object) of an object loaded from local variable 'prompt'

Of course all work well if the scheduled is performed manually from the CM Console instead of Restful api.

I also noted 3 strange report entries in the Object List folder automatically created when I scheduled the report from RESTFul:

12248_Track Data Changes_12315

12248_Track Data Changes_12316

12248_Track Data Changes_12322

Could someone explain me what is happening and what is did wrong?

Thank you very much

Former Member
replied
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question