Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.1 Support Pack 1

Version: 14.1.1.1036

Using the RESTful api I scheduled a webi report sample "Track Data Changes":

here is the POST

http://hostname:6405/biprws/raylight/v1/documents/12248/schedules

with BODY

{"schedule":{"name":"Track Data Changes","parameters":{"parameter":{"@dpId":"DP1","technicalName":"Compare 2005 data with the following Year:","answer":{"values":{"value":"2004"}}}}}}

The result was successful:

here is the GET

http://hostname:6405/biprws/raylight/v1/documents/12248/schedules

RESULT

{"schedules":{"schedule":{"id":12317,"name":"Track Data Changes","format":{"@type":"webi"},"status":{"@id":"1","$":"Completed"}}}}

The problem is in the visualization on the CM Console:

- Clicking on the History of the report "Track Data Changes" under the All Folder repository I cannot see the new just created instance. The UI is strange: only a very long blank line is showed

- Instead clicking on the report "Track Data Changes" from Instance Manager app I was able to see my just created instance and i'm able to open it and see the generated report but right-clicking here on the report instance and selecting the History Status I see the following error:

while trying to invoke the method com.crystaldecisions.celib.properties.PropertyBag.getPropertyBag(java.lang.Object) of an object loaded from local variable 'prompt'

Of course all work well if the scheduled is performed manually from the CM Console instead of Restful api.

I also noted 3 strange report entries in the Object List folder automatically created when I scheduled the report from RESTFul:

12248_Track Data Changes_12315

12248_Track Data Changes_12316

12248_Track Data Changes_12322

Could someone explain me what is happening and what is did wrong?

Thank you very much

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (0)