cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITSM - Trigger Mail for SLA before its breached

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have a requirement to trigger email to Support team for all incidents based on IRT and MPT percentage like 50%, 75%, 90% and 100%.(for all priority / category tickets)

For example - An email should be sent to the Support team when the IRT reaches 50%, then next email when it reaches 75% and so on before it is breached.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks & Regards,

Nisha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure if this is working but I would try the following. The problem is that you cannot define different thresholds for one condition in view AIC_CLOCKNAME. So, I would try to add more conditions to be checked.

- extend badi AI_SDK_SLA_COND with additional filter values, e.g. IRT_WRN_50,
IRT_WRN_75, or whatever and check the implementation

- in SM30 for view AIC_CLOCKNAME add these filters with corresponding thresholds

- create additional action definitions and place the new created filters as start condition

Regards, Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

I performed all mentioned steps and created new action definitions for new thresholds with new Start Conditions but they are doesn't work.

I think the reason is because the new Start Conditions can't saved for new Action definitions.

Pls see attached screens.

Can you pls help to solve this problem?

--

best regards,

Yessen

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yessen/Nisha/Richard

Apologies for digging into an old thread !

Were you able to achieve this ? I find myself in similar requirement. Is it possible without writing any ABAP codes to have IRT/MPT logic setup for 50% 75% 95% ...etc?

Former Member

Thanks a ton !