cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filtering out records with unblocked stock in MCHB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day,

I'm currently  trying to find records within MCHB which have expired and which still have unblocked stock. I would like to verify if my understanding of this is correct.

There are multiple stock categories:

• Unrestricted valuated stock --> CLABS
  • Restricted Use Stock --> CEINM
  • Blocked stock --> CSPEM
  • Stock in Quality Inspection -->CINSM

I'm getting SLED by connecting MCH1 and MCHB. I need to find records within MCHB where not all of the stock has been placed in Blocked Stock.

So in this case my logic would be:

(CLABS > 0 or CEINM > 0 or CINSM > 0 )& VFDAT <= current date .

This is because blocked stock is not equal to restricted stock.

I would like to ask if my understanding of this is correct or if there are any details that I may have missed.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Raphael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes it looks correct, but more easy would be to use QA07 transaction as it is exactly made for this check and it can even post into blocked stock. Click the blue info button in the selection screen for details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you,  Jürgen. If it's correct then I can be more assured that I will be providing the correct information. I'm currently creating the output for the SAP GRC system, for auditing purposes. So me and the end user won't necessarily have access to QA07 in the ECC system.

But I will check your suggestion and see if I can find a way to use it. I for one think that it would be good to use QA07 at least for report validation, to check if I'm getting the correct data.

Thanks again.

Answers (0)