cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPC 10.0 NW: JOURNAL ENTRIES ARE REVERSED WHEN RUNNING CONSOLIDATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

After running consolidation, I made various journal entries. After posting the journal entries, status of consolidation and currency translation in consolidation model was changed from "done" to "to be executed". When I re-run the consolidation, the journal entries were reversed.

Please help.

Thanks,

A

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venkata_singanamala2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi A

The fundamental principles of Consolidation Journal entries are when posted, Please keep in mind following rules for any Consolidation system.

Journal Entry Type  Local Currency  Group Currency ScopeTranslation     Consolidation

Reporting or

Local Currency             LC                    NONE                 NOSCOPE    YES             YES

Group

Currency                        -                        USD                 NOSCOPE     NO              YES  

Scope Level

Adjustments                 -                         USD                    SCOPE1        NO            NO

(Top side Adjustments)

==============

I believe that you have had posted Journal entries in Local Currency(LC) and Group Currency with NOSCOPE level.  Based on your entry System would perform from above rules.

Hope this will clarify your questions on journal entries why the Monitor  has to re-run CT and Consolidation Process.

Thanks

Venkat

*** You Can not Post "  LC with SCOPE1(actual ownership scopes)****

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi V,

Thank you for the clarification. I'm prepared the journal entries at each sub-conso group level. But, it still reverses every time I run the consolidation monitor.

Please advise.

Thanks,

A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi V,

Journal Entries and Consolidation are working already the way I expect it to be.

Thank you for the clarification.

A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi A

Did you say, your issue solved here.

Actually I am having the same issue with my client aswell. Could you please advise, what is the solution for this.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Nagender T

Answers (0)