cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restriction of conversion planned order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

I have question. Exists any way, how to set up, that planned order could be converted to productin order only 14 days before planned start?

Thaks

Lukas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member226240
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

You can mantain schedule margin key for the plant in customizing and mantain the opening period as 14 days.  You need to mantain the material  master with schedule margin key.

With the opening period mentioned, when planned order is created it would subtract 14 days from order start date.

Do let me know if it suits your requirement.

BR

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to make better specification. We use CO41 for manually conversion planned order. We have problem with production order, that are making long time before planned start. It means planned start of produstion order  is 1st of November, but we are making this order nowadays. Therefore we would like to make measure.

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

Try to restrict the order creation with BAdI: WORKORDER_UPDATE. It was migrated to CO_WORKORDER_TREX. Try with method: AT_SAVE.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano,

could you give me more information how to use it?

Thanks

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

You will need to work with a programer to do it. You need to have a developer key and know ABAP.

The idea would be to implement this BAdI / Method and check if it is possible to stop the order creation when the dates are too far in the future.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

former_member209265
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

That can be done through the background job. Use PPBICO40. Use a dynamic date selection in variant.

Regards,

Krishnendu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your answer. But we would like to converted planned order manually using CO41.