Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T code OBVU is inconsistent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Kindly help me in resolving an error .

Due to sap upgrade from 4.6 to ECC many screen variants and transaction variants has become red in SPAU.

Please let me know how to deal with them. I have reset them to original.

The standard FI Tcode OBVU is not working and stating it is inconsistency.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have the same problem in our system...starting OBVU it says Transaction OBVU is inconsistent.

Did you ever resolve your issue?

Thanks

ib

0 Kudos

SAP replied with a note.

Please have a look at 2091405.

In our case this didnt help.  They requested a logon to our system.

If i find more info i will mail you.

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am facing this same problem for t-code OBVCU after upgrade to EHP7 , it is working fine in EHP4 version .

Even from SE93 it is executing from normal command it is showing as inconsistent.

Please help.

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am facing same issue after upgrading to EHP7. How did you solve the issue? Getting error OBVCU is inconsistent. Note 1924412 is causing the issue. and only corrective note i found is 2091405 but does not solve the issue for OBVCU.

Thanks in advance,

Char

0 Kudos

Hi all,

Not sure if this will help anyone, but we had this error and after applying the right SPS it still errored. However after running transaction FEP5 the other transaction error for OBVU was corrected.

Cheers

Craig

SAP note 2240724 recommends to use FBZP instead. See also http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2240724

If you still want to call it without calling FBZP, write a temporary program having following line in it.

CALL TRANSACTION 'OBVU'.

This will call screen of OBVH

0 Kudos

Solution. update config using SM30 for table T047