cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infopackage running for long time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Info package is running for a long time and status is in yellow color.Could any one help how to fix this issue.

Thanks and regards,

Uma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

priyanka_kumari23
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi UMA,

I would suggest you to check TRf connection for both BW & source system. Check if any LUW got stuck or failed. If you see any of this try to execute and see if load has started running. If not than just make the request red and delete. Try to repeat it again.

Thanks,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I cleared all the Queue(SM 58) in source system but still it not working.Please suggest any otherway to solve the above issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Uma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

Is it that infopackage is taking long time to complete or it is not completing at all?

Is this problem in Production system? Is it common to other infopackages also?

While deleting SM58 queue did you gave broad selection criteria? It may happen sometime that old stuck queues are present and are not deleted. please check that.

Please let me know above then we can think of more options.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I have deleted all the queues which are existing from past 1 year.Any other clue from any one.

Thanks and Regards,

Uma

mr_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems to be warning. Try below setting.

Doble click infopackage.... From menu.....Seheduler --> Treatment of Warnings --> select 'Successful'

Save infopackage and execute.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

following the below procedure might help you.

Make the infopackage status as red -> Delete the request -> Search for the data source from which the data load is happenning -> Select the data source -> right click and select Manage -> click on the request which is not updated -> and update the request using the update from scheduler option.

We face similar issues in our project and following the above procedure works.

Regards,

Roopa KS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umakanth,

If the issue occurs daily only when the records come in to the bw infoprovider.....

You can try these below option only if the job completes in source system 

----> Go to Infopackage

-----> Menu -----> scheduler----Treatment of warnings

----->Default it will be  status (yellow) not yet determined..

You can change the status from yellow to Green..

Please check and let me know...

Regards,

Ranjith Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think issue is related to TRFC so you may need to implement the note 1020260 in ECC Prod to improve the performance of the

t/qRFC processing

- increase the Max.Runtime of the destination BI Prod client from 60 to

1800 seconds to give more time for the scheduler to process the tRFC

LUWs

Please also check the note 1732824.

former_member185177
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Umakanth

Can you check any dumps in you source system?  If yes please check with the basis team and you need to increase the no. of undo itrations, check the table space, and at last increase the no.of rollback segments.  This will helps you to resolve your issue.

Regards,

Krishna Chaitanya.

former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Uma and experts

I think checking for stuch TRFCs may lead to a solution to this what you say?
Uma, can you please proceed this way
Apply tcode SMQ2 and clear the queue.

For note:

Go to the menu Environment -> Transact. RFC -> In the Source System, from RSMO. It

asks to login into the source system. Once logged in, it will give a selection screen with Date  User Name TRFC options. On execution with “F8” it will give the list of all Stuck LUW’s. Right Click and “Execute” or “F6” after selection, those LUW’s so that

they get cleared, and the load on BW side gets completed successfully.

thanks!

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

please check the status tab form monitor screen.

form how many hours running info package?

check the related data source in ECC using tcode - RSA3.

in RSA3 how much time taking extracting the data?

check the SM37 job logs in ECC and check the status of the job 1. schedule 2. realsed 3. ready 4. active 5.finished 6.cancel

Thanks,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check in extraction job in source system if there is any error ocured. The job in your source system should have the name BI_REQ<Requestnumber with cryptical number>.

Exemine job lo if there is anything reported.

IN fact the request is green, it misses only a confirmation message that first package has been successfully received by BW.

Regards,

Jürgen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

All jobs are sucessfull in source system.Is there any other issue.Please suggest solution.

Thanks and regards,

Uma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I found the issue might be due to this below one.Could you please suggest how to fix the issue.

Thanks and regards,

Uma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

please ask your basis for help on this.

Regards,

Jürgen

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ask your basis team,

Whether they deleted any LUWs manually at ECC SM58?

if yes then that might be caused.

if your load is full load then you can make your request at PSA level and delete it.

Again re-trigger your info pack, it may succeed without any issues.

While running your load, please check at SM58(ECC) and keep on refresh the queues.

Thanks

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

pelase check the SM58 in ECC

change the PSA status form green to red then delete it after using the seletions runt the info pacakge.

check the job status in ECC using TX- SM39.

Thanks,

Phani.