cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple receivers

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

I am doing IDOC TO FILE SCENARIO. In XI the idoc will generate the xml file in the target system.

Is it possible to create the xml file at the specified system based on the condition.

suppose i have a field by name receiver in the idoc. and i have 5 receivers. if i put 2 in the receiver field then it will generate the xml file in the 2 receiver system and it will not generate in the other systems. this option is available in xi? if available how can i do that one..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes it is available.

In your receievr determiantion, add multiple receivers. in the "Configured Receivers" in the receievr Determination you can click on the Plus sign and add multiple receievrs.

For each of these receievrs you can add the condition ( you will find the condition as the first column in the configured receievrs ). The condition will be based on the XPATH . Just use the help option, select your element in the XPATH and give the conditon and you are ready to roll.

Regards

Bhavesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

XPATH CAN HELP YOU.

Ref:

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/06/07/customise-your-xpath-expressions-in-receiver-determination

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/03/xpath-to-show-the-path-multiple-receivers

ref: /people/venkataramanan.parameswaran/blog/2006/03/17/illustration-of-enhanced-receiver-determination--sp16 for enhanced recv. det.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sonali,

Yes. It is possible. Check this option too.. "Enhanced Receiver Determination"

/people/venkataramanan.parameswaran/blog/2006/03/17/illustration-of-enhanced-receiver-determination--sp16

Regards,

Jai Shankar

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jai,

> Yes. It is possible. Check this option too..

> "Enhanced Receiver Determination"

As the value is in the source itself, i dont think an enhanced receierv determination would be needed here. Enahnced Receiver determinatin is used when you need to have a mapping to determine the receiver.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh,

You are correct. That was a mistake:-(

Thanks for pointing out.:-)

Regards,

Jai Shankar

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos