cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have below scenerio :

We have raised Service PO of Rs. 100, We have done service entry of Rs. 100 and Invoice of Rs. 100 and so the payment. Now we came to know that the actual service should have been Rs. 80 only.

To cater the vendor ledger, we have raised credit memo of Rs. 20. but now when we will receive the Rs. 20 invoice, we wont be able to do fresh service entry or miro for said Rs. 20.

Please provide suggestion how to move forward.

Regards,

Pranav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can very well raise a fresh invoice for the service with amount 20 as in normal case. May I know what is the difficulty?

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

The MIRO against which reference, bcoz all service entry refernce has been used for earlier miro.

Regards,

Pranav Dave

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may use the same SES or PO as reference in MIRO again and enter a fresh invoice. You may enter the quantity and amount manually and post.

Regards,

AKPT

nitesh_gawas
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

you can cancel the invoice and revoke the SES and after change the Service entry sheet for actual quantity and value.

or

you can settle the difference of  acceptance value and invoice value through F.13 transction code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Payment is already made hence cant reverse MIRO

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can go for Subsequent credit in t.code:MIRO

OR

Refer how to cancel payment document and redo the above said process.

Regards,

Biju K

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to deal with GR/IR clearing account also , go for followings:
As incorrect SES posted and also invoice posted-
1.Reverse the invoice posted and then go for revoking the SES with Rs100

2.Post the corrected SES with Rs.80.
3. Re-post the invoice again with Rs.80

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

We were not able to reverse the Service entry because MIRO and Payment had been done.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why again the invoice for Rs.20 ? Is that mean the right amount will be Rs.100 ?

If yes, then why you can't just cancel the credit memo ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vendor had submitted Rs. 100 invoice, we have done SES, MIRO and Payment of Rs. 100. but due couse of time, we realised that the work has been done of Rs. 80 only, hence we raised the Credit memo of Rs. 20.

Now party has completed the balance Rs. 20 service and submitted new invoice of Rs. 20.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Added : Both are different invoice no

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You haven't said that "Why you can't cancel the credit memo?"

If possible then cancel the credit memo.. If not possible to cancel the credit memo, Then you can do a subsequent debit to vendor for the Rs 20 amount..

This will create the account entry as same as invoice..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks dear for response,

My Business is not ready for Sub debit. They want to go in same as as it could be for material. The credit memo cancellation is not option bcoz we have received two invoice.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So your situation is like that:

1. You do not want to create a new service PO and SES and MIRO and payment for Rs. 20 amount.

2. You do not want to pay the Rs. 20 amount from manually FI side.

3. You do not want to create a new subsequent debit entry for Rs. 20 Amount.

4. And finally You can't cancel the the previous process which has posted with Rs. 100.

As of my knowledge, there are no other option to clear the scenario.. You have to pick one of the above.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had referred option 3 to my user. but they want to have like Material return scenerio.

Thanks dear for reply and support.