cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last Consumption & Last receipt date logic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing some issue while developing BI Stock report where user wants last consumption date & last receipt date in the report.

But issue is that when i am going to develop BI query how can i differentiate date for both consumption & receipt because consumption & receipt has differentiate with movement type (suppose Mov type : 101 is for receipt & 261 is for consumption then if i use exceptional aggregation and put last value & reference char as Mov type then all 101 & 261 mov type data will come.

Please guide for developing last consuption & last receipt date logic

Regards,

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gaurav,You should have that date infoobject stored as keyfigure in your provider.

After that restrict that date kf with mov type 101 for receipt date and 261 for consumption date.

Now as you need the latest date so now you can apply exception aggregation on the above rkfs..Last value based on move type.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards,

AL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anshu

Thanks for your helpful reply.

This is my last option as you suggested. But i will share you my concern that i have developed report on 0IC_C03 & in our business scenario, If i change ETL Structure then we need to delete target data, & we have millions of records if i reconstruct the data then it will take 4-5 days times. Also, some times our marker is interrupted then we need to again the same activity so i want to avoid the same activity in Workbench side and do all required changes in BI Query side.

Can we use customer variable for time characteristics for the same issue.

If there is any other idea in your mind, Please share.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Any one can  give hint for the same question..