cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Threshold limit for exemption rate of TDS deduction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I have requirement that, Vendor will have lower rate of deduction certificate for WHT Code.

For cumulative invoices till Rs.5 Lacs, I will deduct only 0.5% and after that, I will deduct at 2% (i.e. normal).

For this I am trying formula for calculating WHT. Please look at the screenshot and guide me, how to configure.

--

Meena

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pankaj_pandey2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Meena

The Tax code created will  be applicable for all vendors. Moreover SAP has introduced the acumulation at TAN level at Vendor Master Level itself.

You can check with SAP note 1945137. It will help you resolving your issue.

Regards

Pankaj P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pankaj,,

I tried this. But I guess, system considers reversal also. When I reversed transactions on same day, threshold is still shown as consumed.

Any idea onthis?

--

Meena

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Meena,

You have to define as mentioned below:

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will it get activated for all vendors or only for few vendors? How will I tell SAP that, this exemption is applicable for which vendor.

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Meena,

It will applicable for all vendors, who has maintained with this withholding tax type. If you want to only  for specific vendors, then you have below possibilities:

1. Maintain this code for only exemption vendors and for non-exemption vendors create a separate withholding code.

or

2. No need to maintain any exemption details in the w.h.type formula configuration. You have just maintained exemption details in the vendor master.

Regards,

Mukthar