Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Avoiding delivery split SAP SD / Liefrungssplitt

Hello,

I'm looking for the possibility to influence the delivery split.

The Problem is:

I have an sales order with 2 items.

the first one with Material X with transportation group 0001

and the second one with Material Y with transportation group Z900.

If I create a delivery for this order the system creates (because of diffrent transportation groups)  delivery with just only one position with material X and than I need to create the second delivery for the second position with material Y. It is actually ok but in some special cases (depands on customer) I need to create just only one delivery with both positions (material X and Y) so I need to avoid the split.

Do anybody knows some possibilities to do this (userexit, Badi or something?).

Thanks a lot for answers.

Peter

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hello Peter

I think the problem in your case is that the transportation group is copied on header level of the delivery (see standard include in copy control of deliveries - include FV50C001 --> line 30 likp-tragr = maapv-tragr)  - due to this, the system will always split. Trough copy control (sales doc to delivery doc) you can have an impact on this behavior.

Create a new copy routine  (copy of standard 001) for the header copy control (insert into table TVCPL- field GRUAK via customizing) - in the routine you can make a check on a specific field in customer master which would group customers with delivery split  (this you have to define yourself - could be a field in the additional data) and trigger the copy likp-tragr = maapv-tragr only if in the customer master the specific field is filled.

This is just an idea.

Deniz

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question