Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Printout with wrong fonts

former_member190990
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are facing a strange issue for which I need your help to identify the root cause.

While certain users print POs, it gets printed with the right font and alignments. Where as for some users at different locations report incorrect printouts of POs with wrong fonts and alignments resulting in overlapping of column texts.

MN06 - Output condition records - Output device = LP01

SU01D - User default output device = Same for all users performing PO Printout

If it was a physical printer issue then-

In my system, I face a similar issue with Output condition record -> output device as LP01 where as if changed as LOCL, I am able to print with correct fonts.

Please share your thoughts on this.

Regards,

Akash Prekar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the system is behaving differently with different user, then you have to find the differences between these users..

Compare the user master with different screen and try to find the differences.

former_member190990
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

Thanks for the response.

I will compare the user masters as you said, but-

For my user id, same system and the same printer, I see it is behaving differently while just changing output device type from "LP01" to "LOCL".

Regards,

Akash

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. It will change the output format because you are changing the output device type..

As of my knowledge a page format is defined with the output device type..

If you will change the output device type then system can print with different format.

former_member190990
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

Thanks for the response.

But in that case- How do certain users with output device as LP01 are able to print correctly where as some can't(including me)? Any thoughts? This is where we are stuck.

Regards,

Akash

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I've said already, your system is behaving differently as per different user.

So it can guess the issue is occurring from user side.. So you have to check the user master data with your basis consultant..