Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to shift to HANA , from Change and release management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please advice me, I am working as Change and release coordinator , which is technology independent,  i have hands on SQL and Mainframe,  now i would like to shift my career to SAP HANA, please advice if this is a suitable option

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandru,

You have a very good job as a change and release coordinator.  Why don't you try SAP Release Management job in project because it is a niche and good.  If you learn SAP Solution Manager ChARM then it will take you to SAP Release Management job.

If you still looking for SAP HANA, then it can also suits but you can check SAP HANA Administrator.  However, check out the option as SAP Release Management job.

Best of luck.

Regards

GGOPII

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandru,

You have a very good job as a change and release coordinator.  Why don't you try SAP Release Management job in project because it is a niche and good.  If you learn SAP Solution Manager ChARM then it will take you to SAP Release Management job.

If you still looking for SAP HANA, then it can also suits but you can check SAP HANA Administrator.  However, check out the option as SAP Release Management job.

Best of luck.

Regards

GGOPII

0 Kudos

Thank you very much Mr. Gopi.  i will consider this option of learning SAP Solution Manager ChARM , as this  might be an extension to what i do  , could you please advice how is the Job market  for SAP release management, also please advice  i i need to go for class room training or should i do self study

0 Kudos

Hi Chandru,

Always, SAP has market for release management job in each project.  Talk to SAP India education or check this link Courses & Curricula | SAP Solution Manager

Apply for SAP SOLMAN jobs and try to get into the SAP Release Management job.

Regards

GGOPII