Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in DSO

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi guyz,

Just want to ask how can this be fixed?

Tried to fix the DSO in RSRV but encountered also an error..

Thank you!

Loed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks guyz for the help..

Had a new knowledge about the INTEGRITY option in the transformation..

Solved the problem by editing the data in the source since some of its contents had a character in the keyfigure field..

Loed

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Loed,

Seems like for some info objects integrity check was selected.So for every record its check master data and load.

if there is no master data for record then you will get above errors.

You have two possible ways to solve issue:

1. if you don't need check about master data then you can untick integrity option at transformations/rule details screen.

2. Other wise you need to maintain master data for all info objects and later reload your data to cube.

Thanks

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

Where can I see this integrity option something? I can't find it in transformation..

Loed

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

for the master data targets you can see the integrety option at transformation under rule details.

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Found it already but there is no check in INTEGRITY part..

@ravi,this is transactional data..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to RSRV test you checked reference integrity for 21 infoobjects. 

Load master data for those infoobjects then load transaction data for DSO.

Thanks,

Somesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The error seems to be in transformations mapping between the Data Source and DSO object.

Could you please check the transformations, whether every key objects are mapped correctly. If not please remap and activate the trasformations and run the DTP again.

And also check the Source Field and Info object length and data types are consistent in the transformations.

Regards,

Ravi

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

All are mapped correctly..This is already working for a year already..But since Friday, I encountered this error..I don't know what happened..

Loed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Loed,

Could you please tell us, what kind of data source it is (attribute/hierarchy/transaction). If it is hierrachy data source, the error can also be due to some inconsistency in hierarchy nodes ECC side.

- Also check for long text description in the error message what it exactly shows and share the screen shot for it to understand better.

Regards,

Ravi

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

it seems to be SID generation problem while loading the master data loading.

after loading the master data the laod to transaction data.

uncheck the reference integrety for the master data objects.- it won't check the master data loads.

Thanks,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Loed,

You can enable error handling and make the load success. and then check the error stack to correct and load the error records via error dtp.

Regards,

Sakthi.

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sakthi,

I think the error is not in the data..So I'm wondering why I encountered it..You have any idea?

Thank you!

Loed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Loed,

yes, you are right.. are you able to see any message in long text? there could be some detailed messages would be?

are there any dump you could see in ST22?

Regards,

Sakthi