cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change internet user in SNC

0 Kudos

SNC Gurus:

I had created a business partner (person) in SNC, and created them as an internet user.  I then deleted that user (BUPA_DEL). I want to create a new user for the same SAP user, but I cannot assign that user name as an internet user... I get a message "Internet user XXXXXX is already assigned to user 999999", where 999999 is the user that I had previously deleted.

Is there any way to assign this SAP user as an internet user for a new business partner?

Thanks for your help!

Scott

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Scott,

Go to SPRO >> Cross-Application Components >> SAP Business Partner >> Business Partner >> Basic Settings >> Number Ranges and Groupings >>Define Groupings and Assign Number Ranges

Check what you have define internal number range.

As per your need you can change number range.

SPRO >> Cross-Application Components >> SAP Business Partner >> Business Partner >> Basic Settings >> Number Ranges and Groupings >>Define Number Ranges

Regards,

Nikhil

0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil - thanks for your response.

I found the solution to my issue.  I had to recreate the user I had deleted (using the same user number).  I could then remove the SAP user name from the "Internet User" field of this user.  I can now assign that SAP user as internet user for a new BP.