cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while accepting Terms and Conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to use the HANA trial but it hasn't been possible. When I accept terms and conditions I get the error "An error occurred, contact your SAP Cloud Appliance Library operator"

I saw another post with a similar error in which said that I had to complete my scn profile. Although I completed my profile the error persists.

I have i-user, do you know what it could be happening?

Many thanks,

John Barrero

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196674
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi John,

yes, you pointed to the right discussion. The missing part of SCN profile blocks license checks and must be fixed manually by the team, who is supporting all profiles. You will receive an email when your profile will be fixed and you will be ready for using SAP CAL. You may try meanwhile.

Best Regards,

Aleksandar

0 Kudos

Hi,

How do I get on the list for profile adjustment?

As, I too am having the same issue.

Update: I just edited my SCN Profile, but still get the error. Is this adjustment something that we can do on our own? If so, can you provide the details, so that we can modify our profiles?

Thanks and much appreciated.

former_member196674
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You should receive notification when this would be done manually, as some profiles requires some fields which are not modified by the person. Let me know if you do not have such notification in one day.