Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Deduction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please suggest in the following case :-

Our system gets updated to -1 current level recently. Payroll & Posting in the system from April2014 till August 2014 have been done without the Tax Calculation by the system due to unavailability of the current Tax slab updation in the system, now we are ready to streamline the tax calculation in the system from September.Till September the company has deducted the Tax on monthly basis and wants to add to the september Payroll Income tax together with the projected/remaining tax for the balance months.Please let me know how can I do to adjust both the taxes in the system.MVT2 does it possible to reduce the same and the system would show the balance or is it some other method that I need to apply.

Best Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi Bobby

May be you can create an additional wage type named Tax Arrears of something and this will show in pay slip and will reconcile everything.

Regards,

Noman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You might have done Voluntary tax deduction using MVT1 or MVT2  till Aug and from Sep as tables are updated do normal payroll run and posting.

former_member182306
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Execute live payroll run till the month of august without posting.

and from the month of September Execute payroll and post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boby,

first Let me tell why you have not processed the tax till Aug from system?

How your Client is deducted the tax - from SAp or maulally calculation?

As per Your querry there may be Form 16 issue will come

the amount of gross and Tax payable income all are not matched to tax get deducted in some times

can you share your last month RT for further thoughts

Regards,

Sajid Ali Khan:)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply,it's the manual calculation til Aug but willing to get the tax deduction from September onwards in the system, well it's too early to predict about the Form16 as of now i am more concerned with the calculation process in the system.Please suggest the same.

Best Regards,