cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversal of Reversed Outbound Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Gurus, Is it possible to reverse a Reversed Outbound Delivery? I mistakenly used a wrong document date and want to repost a reversed outbound delivery document with a correct date. Thank you, Pravin Ambardekar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pravin,

Reversal is only done when there is some mistake in the PGI so the reversal entry makes the issued stock and accounting to the prior stage.

If you want to rectify the reversal entry then just go to the original deliveryand make the necessary changes and go for PGI again to resolve your issue.

Thanks,

Suman$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Suman. When I checked the FG inventory, there is no sales order stock. But when I tried to create the delivery again using VL01N, it seems I can still create an outbound delivery. Am I missing something? As I am not working fully in SD and need to work on this occasionally; so please pardon my ignorance. Thank you once again. Best regards, Pravin

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

Your issue is that you have booked reversal on wrong date. System always takes default date as today’s while doing reversal .

You can do following step:

Do the post goods issue again.

Then reverse the delivery with the desired date. You can enter the desired date of reversal in field Rvrs date in VL09 t-code. 

Note : The existing reversal (with wrong date) can not be modified.

Regards,

Mamata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mamta, it worked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have used the wrong delivery date then you have to reverse the delivery document from VL09 transaction. Once you will do that delivery will be ready to modify again. Then change your date and do the posting again. Hope this will solve your issue.

Regards

Suneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Suneet, I was able to post it.

naveen_kaluti
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Pravin,

As per my understanding, you need to carry out the PGI again, I don't think there is any other way you can reverse a reversed delivery.

If the posting period for initial PGI was in the past then you need to open that posting period and carry out the PGI.

Please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Regards,

Naveen K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Naveen. When I try to create a PGI (using VL01N), I can see the items of the SO but can't see SO stock in inventory. In the SO document flow, there is no Packing List which means nothing is created after the oder was generated. As I am not full time SD consultant or a user, I am not sure if I should still proceed. Thank you once again. Best regards, Pravin

former_member183501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Once you have reversed & deleted the delivery & then if you check the document flow . it will not show any Delivery no, picking req,etc. just create a new delivery .

Thanks

Kamlesh