cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Certificate Requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP QM experts.  New to the site, I admire the work that each of you do and I wish I was that good!  I'm in a bit of a bind and I would greaty apprecaite it and thank each of you that can help with my problem.  We now want to require our suppliers for certain material to provide a certificate of compliance at goods receipt.

I would like to have the person receiving in the purchase order to have to check a box that says Yes when asked if certificate was received.  If she doesn't check yes or tries to do the MIGO without checking Yes, then I would like for the system to reject her MIGO or goods receipt of that purchase order.

I've done quite a bit of digging on this site for a step by step on how to set this up but it seems like all the questions pertaining the same thing are from people that have already done it and have questions about certain steps in the process.  I need help on how to implement the process from start to finish.

What T code do I start with?  MM02, then QM control key, and Certificate type?  Then a QI01?  I think I gathered that much so far.  But that's about it.  I was able to get as far as the screen I've attached, but it still let me process the goods receipt even if I left the Cert. Enclosed? box checked on No.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes in stdn SAP system will allow the GR but when QA inspection lot created w.r.t this document then QA person needs to approve the certificate during Inspection lot RR. Without approving the certificates in inspection lot system won't allow for UD and lot closure.

but as you said your requirement is to NO process of GR w/o Cetificate then you need to do enhancement on this filed and apply check for its validation. and for that you need to take technical help .

Regards

former_member191663
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes. It is possible to restrict MIGO if certificate is not received. I see your screen shot of the MIGO screen, you are going in right direction.

If you want to restrict MIGO, in SPRO go to Quality Management --> QM in procurement --> Define keys for Certificate processing --> Define Certificate Types, here select your certificate type (which is mentioned in material master QM view) and select check box for 'Certificate check required' and 'Control without certif.' as 'A without lot: Blocked stock With lot: Error message'.

After doing above settings please check and confirm.

Regards,

Gururaj Kulkarni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay this looks promising.  I'm just waiting to get access to SPRO and then I can go in and try.  Thanks in advance.  I'll follow up as soon as I get the proper access.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This worked.  Thank you very much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Control key settings plays important role. for QM controls.

Regards

Answers (0)