cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FSA Coverage Amount Not Displayed

0 Kudos

We recently moved to EhP6 (portal version 7.02), and I am testing Open Enrollment in the new ESS.  We have activated business function HCM_ESS_WDA_2.  I noticed that neither the "Benefits Summary" nor the "Review and Save" screen displays the FSA Coverage Amount.  For example, if the employee chooses $1300 for Health FSA plan, you can see the weekly pre-tax cost of $25, but you cannot see the $1300 unless you click on the plan name and view it in the pop-up box.  Seems that the coverage amount should be displayed out-of-the-box  Can anyone help?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lauraval
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The ‘Coverage’ column is relevant for Health and insurance plans and not relevant for contribution type Plans like spending account Plans.

Hence it will not make sense to display the Spending account contribution amount under ‘Coverage’ column.

This is the reason why SAP display the cost per period under the ‘Pre-Tax costs’ column and the Annual contribution in the Plan details pop up screen.

This information is not unavailable in the UI, but if you still want to see the annual contribution amount in the main screen, then you will need to modify the component configuration you are using for Review and Save.

For example, if you are using the standard configuration itself, then you will need to modify the configuration ‘HRESS_CC_BEN_REV_N_SAVE’

Apart from the columns that are already added for display, you could add the column ‘BEN_FSA_AMT’ in this configuration and then it will get displayed in the ‘Election Summary’ step and the ‘Review and Save’ step.

Bottom line here is, SAP cannot provide this in the standard but you could get this by adding the field in the component configuration.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, Jwala - we have the costs configured correctly; my only issue is that the post-tax portion of the cost is not being displayed on the "Benefits Summary" and the "Review and Save" screens in Open Enrollment.  In order to see this portion of the cost, the EE must click on the plan link.  See screen shot that I attached in my reply to Siddharth for clarification.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

There are notes for this earlier, probably you can verify you have all notes in place and your config is correct, and values are correct in backend system first? in infotypes? otherwise raise an oss message. 1958965 - BEN: Carryover for Health Care FSA 1955454 - BEN: Carryover for Health Care FSA 1755844 - Issue with Pre-Tax and Post-Tax Deduction display

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

can you show your screens please?

0 Kudos

Siddharth - thanks for the quick reply!  I have attached a screen shot of the Review & Save screen (last one in Open Enrollment).  Notice that the payroll deduction amount per pay period is displayed (every 4 weeks), but not the total Coverage Amount that was elected.