cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get WBS element of a production order without going AFPO table.

Abhijit74
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

The WBS element for production order is not maintained in AUFK table. My requirement is to get the WBS element of a production order without going to AFPO table.

The requirement is to find out all the subdivided WBS element of the main element (which I am getting from AFPO table ) and get the production order linked to it. So, when I am retrieving all the subdivided WBS of main WBS, again I am force to go to AFPO table to find the production order related to it.

So, I don't want to select data from AFPO table multiple times, If I can find out the main WBS element without going to AFPO table.

Thanks in Advance for your quick reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Abhijit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

try EKKN (Account Assignment in Purchasing Document).

Pass WBS to EKKN-PS_PSP_PNR to get PO Number (EKKN-EBELN)

or Pass PO Number and get WBS (EKKN-PS_PSP_PNR).

thank

Sunil

Abhijit74
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for your reply but if you look my problem description carefully, I have specifically mentioned that, No WBS element is maintain in AUFK table. 

Thanks & Regards,

Abhijit

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you saying you don't assign WBS to the Production Order in your case? I don't see a point why the table wouldn't be updated?

Regards

Sammar

Abhijit74
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

WBS element has been assigned to production order but it's maintained in AFPO table not AUFK table.

Regards,

Abhijit

srinivasan_desingh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

Check out this link for PS tables.

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

I think if you go with SQVI query you can get the details of Prd Order, WBS,Main WBS etc., the way you want.

Tables AUFK,AFPO,PRPS,PRHI can be used to generate it.

Regards

Saurabh

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit

You can get the data using AUFK - PSPEL with PRPS- PSPNR should give you the details..

Give it a try..

Cheers

Sammar