Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM : Material ledger report with running balance

aneel_munawar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear MM Experts,

Is there any MM report in SAP which shows complete material ledger with the running stock of a material.

It should also show qty in and qty out in the stock with the document no. I shall be very thankful to you for your help.

Regards,

Aneel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In MC.A transaction, If input material no. plant and required month, valuation: standard then execute, you will get all valuated stock, If stock is showing in output without store location, it will comes under in transit stock. Rest of solution goes as above.

Regards

aneel_munawar
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for help. I have developed a new report in abap.

Regards,

Aneel

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer material report with t.code: S_P00_07000139

Regards,

Biju K

aneel_munawar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Biju ,

This report not shows opening balance.

aneel_munawar
Participant
0 Kudos

I need these  columns .

1-Material

2-Description

3-Date

4-Opening balance

5-Unit

6-Quantity

7-Debit/Credit

8-Closing balance of the day (This will be Running Total)

Regards,

Aneel

abumohammad_shoyeb
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are looking for summary data as well as detail data like debit / credit. So MB5B may help to get this report. I already demonstrate this process, just look it again.

Here you will get Opening Balance, Total Issue / Receive and Closing Balance and please add the debit / credit indicator, material description from "Display Variant"

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the above transaction codes not meeting your requirement, then go for development with your wanted fields in the report.

Regards,

Biju K

former_member190893
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aneel, U want to Know the 1 Particular Material Quantity in & out  T-code - MB51, mc.9 , s_p00_07000139  Regards Kumar

abumohammad_shoyeb
Participant
0 Kudos

Did you try MB5B...

aneel_munawar
Participant
0 Kudos

It does not show running balance.

abumohammad_shoyeb
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will get opening, receive, issue and closing balance and If you double click on Material, you will get material documents.

If you want to get summary report just tick on "Total Only - Non-Hierarchical Representaion"

Best Regards,

Shoyeb

aneel_munawar
Participant
0 Kudos

Its shows data but it does not show the date on which transaction was done and the closing balance of that day.

abumohammad_shoyeb
Participant
0 Kudos

Please follow the steps using MB5B

Double Click on Material

Add your desire field that your are looking for.