cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO sender email address incorrect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

We are having an issue , where one of our users can send PO  from SAP  in ME9F t-code to the vendor successfully, but the sender email is using the users SAP ID @company.com instead of the outlook address.  When the vendor tries to reply back the email does not get back to sender.  We are wondering if this is a workflow issue and where can and how can we correct this problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tcode ME9F uses the configuration that is done in tcode NACE.
Go to NACE, choose application EF (Purchase order) and click on 'Output types', then select the output type that is being used for your PO and click on 'Processing Routines', you should find which routine is sending the email and figure out if it is possible to do what you want.

Regards,

Felipe

I042439
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas

Does this user has an email address in his/her user master record and is the communication method set as INT (check in SU01)?

Regards,

Modak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Modak,

Yes her su01 email address is correct, she can send the PO to the vendor ok, but when the vendor tries to send it back to her she doesn't get it.

Regards,

Thomas

I042439
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas

How exactly is the email sent ... via the Tcode or Via Workflow?

Regards,

Modak

Former Member
0 Kudos

via t-code me9f

I042439
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas

Can you please share a screenshot of the user from SU01 / SU01D?

Also share the details of that email maintained - click on the arrow button (more addresses) in SU01D and see if that email is not set to "Do not Use".

As per note 191470, it is required to have a vaid email address in there.

regards,

Modak

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You should look in SOST for when the email was sent and who sent it. If it was sent by WF-BATCH then it comes from workflow. Using the date and time, go to SWI1 and figure out which workflow sent the email. The workflow log should then give you a clue for where to look (e.g. in which methods).

regards

Rick Bakker