cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue related to F-16.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to All,

Difference between F-16 value and 12 periods payslip value .In the month of FEB, FY-2013-14 Wage type /616 is adding to /416. But some one says one wage type is processing wrong how to find that wage type.

Thanks In Advance.

With Regards,

Sravani P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check your payroll log thoroughly and use the PC00_M99_CWTR, PC_PAYRESULT you can find out that what exactly is happening and for your information

1) /616 is the difference of gross salary (/416) this calculation happens in the period 12 i.e fiscal year it is March month calendar year December month so go to 12th period and check the /416 clearly under retroactive accounting section with old results table and current results table so the value of difference you will get there.

2)/416 is getting populated based on the combination of /410,/411,/413,/414 so go to same place and compare the old result table with current result table.

So that you will get the information further you can find the exact wage types from where the difference is coming.

Regards

Venkatesh

BalaAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Firstly, you have to why there was a retro across FY. Any Basic/other pay component changed for those cases?

2) To identify any clue, please check the PY results of any one employee across the FY years, instead of checking many cases (which will ease your searching).

3) Was payroll exited successfully and have you used PC00_M40_CLSTR to check the py results for those cases?

4) Once PY was exited successfully, then the results were frozen. But you mentioned, that /414 got changed in original period i.e in 2012-12 & for 2012-12. Is it so?

5) Check the sub-components of /414 (i.e /3M1 & /3M2) for those cases.

6) If possible, please share the other WT's like Basic & allowances of xml files you given earlier, so that, we can find out any changes in there.

Regards,

Bala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

/616 is for Add gross salary, in your system cross financial year is activated and run the payroll for the Arrears from the previous year that's why this wage type trigger.

if you give some more information we can help you.

to rectify this /616 wage type, maintain wt - M89G in the IT 0015 with same amount as wt /616 and run the payroll then check the form-16.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

I am very thankful to your valuable reply,

How to find ,from  which wage type it will be (/616) is generating in cross financial retro,

Is there any other solution to stop the /616 wage type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravani,

screen shots are unable to see those are very small.

/616 is for Gross salary and it will come by only one wt, it calculate whole payroll and difference will be in /616. first find out in which month /616 wage type appeared in the payroll and maintain WT - M89G in the IT 0015 with same amount as wt /616 and run the payroll then check the form-16.

for example, /616 wage type is coming for May month give like this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

1.While running Payroll In period of 11.2013 (for period 12.2012) we are getting amount for wage type /414 = 10248/- .

However Earlier in period 12.2012 (for period 12.2012) value for wage type /414 was 17586/- .  I founded /616 is generating below showed screen.

So now if we run wage type (9963) reporter, it is showing 10248/- itself.

How to find out this difference? What are the possible ways to find how this difference coming ?

2.In my case earlier /416 and new /416 both are same i am not getting any variation but in some cases getting difference in either /410 or /411 or /414 in that cases i am getting /616 is it correct or not ?

Thanks in Advance,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you tell me one thing, why you are running the  payroll for the past years ?

in you screen shot table s89 is showing from 2010 on-wards.

/414 is coming due to some perk's.

now at present this year 2014-15 any problem is giving in F-16 ? if so come up with that error.

if it is showing /6XX wage types then you have to maintain IT 0015 with specific sub types with the amount in the /6XX wage type and F-16 will come correctly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable reply praneeth,

But thing is that I am getting this issue in financial year 2013-14 .I just wanna know that by any chance , is there any possibility of this error repeating in coming financial year. Please let me know what are the possible ways to fix this issue,i want to know the root cause for this issue .

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. in the system cross financial year is activated table: V_T511K - CYFRM

2. if any master data change from the past year (ex. december, 2013) then system automatically trigger the retro and then this issue will come again.

3. Better go the table T511K and delimit the CYFRM from 01.04.2014 on-wards. then you will get new record from 01.04.2014 to 31.12.9999 then assign value 0 (de-activation).

Best Regards,

Praneeth kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you provide the PY log and screenshot of the FEB month.

Regards,

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat Narayana,

Thankful to your response,

I am attaching some screens here please help me.