cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Needed : Payroll Schema - Function P0014

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My scenario is as follows, I have an employee whose July Payroll was processed. Thereafter there was a change in basic pay w.e.f from 1st July. Now while evaluating August payroll, retroactive accounting is triggered and both months are processed, and the difference is carried forward.

The function P0014 along with a PCR is being used in the payroll schema, and by looking at the payroll log, I can see that in July's processing it works fine. However when it is called in August's processing, P0014 appears to be empty, and as a result the PCR is not called because there are no wagetypes selected. I want P0014 to be evaluated for August as well, so that the recurring payments are processed twice, in both July and August.

Would really appreciate if anyone can help on this matter.

Regards,

Talha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please confirm that the employee has a valid IT0014 for the month of August.

If no change has been made in your Schema or the parameters of Function P0014, and that the employee's IT0014 has not been modified (it was valid in July and it is still valid), then the function should still process the infotype.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the employee has an infotype record dated from 1.1.2014 onwards to 31.12.9999, so it should be valid for both months.

I think I am missing something with its evaluation, in that the wagetypes loaded through P0014 can only be processed once.

From my testing I have seen that function P0014 loads the wagetypes only in the first month of evaluation; i.e. if I run Retroactive further back from June; P0014 loads the wagetype while in June Payroll, and is empty for July and August.

viswanathappa
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aftab

The table P0014 should display all the entries active during the WPBP split.

Can you please share the screenshot of your schema where the P0014 is read?

Thank you

Viswa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your input Remi. Taking your advise that it should work as per norm, I did some more digging and after extensive debugging of the schema I've found that it's a custom PCR that's causing it.

Regards,

Talha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your advice Viswa. P0014 should indeed display all active entries. I thought maybe there was something in the evaluation of IT 14 wagetypes that cause them to process once, but I was just missing a payroll function that's causing the problem

Regards,

Talha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thread closed