cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tile not getting Re-Sized in Mobile..???

former_member186020
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a App which has some 10 functionality so i was thinking of creating a launchpad for each functionality.

So after several reads i created one starter page for my app which will shown the tile in the home page and each tile will have different functionality.

Everything is fine when i run the app in a desktop but when i emulate it in a mobile then my single  "Standard Tile" cover entire screen and i need to scroll in order to see other tile..:-(

I somehow feel that it is not a good behavior and want atleast 4 -5 to be shown in the Home screen of the mobile..

Anybody knows how can i achieve that..??? Because Standard Tile does not gets resized automatically in mobile...

Any Help..??

Thanks and Regards,

Vishesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member9607
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishesh,

Tile will behave like this only. The numbers of tiles will depend on screen resolution and size of tile.

So if you want more that 1 tiles you need to resize your tiles when you are running your application on mobile.

This can be achieved by writing a custom CSS class and assign that class when you are running your app on mobile.

You can decide whether your app is running on phone or not by using "sap.ui.Device.system.phone".

Just take care of the content inside the tile.. i.e what is the behavior in term of size when you are applying that custom class.

Regards,

KK

former_member186020
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi KK,

Thanks a lot... I have developed many UI5 Applications for desktop but kind of new to mobile..

Do you have any documentation for all this behaviours..? and do u have any examples..?

Vishesh.

former_member9607
Active Participant
0 Kudos

As such, The developer guide is the best document to learn.

I will suggest you to go through the below link.

https://sapui5.hana.ondemand.com/sdk/#docs/guide/5ca68e6e62e6464a8103297fbc19cd9c.html

Regards,

KK

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you using a tile container???

former_member186020
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

Thanks for responding. Yes i am using tile Container.