cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Downpayment Clearing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm trying to clear the customer down payment request and down payment. I already posted the down payment through F-29, but forgot to choose "request". I tried to use F-30 or F-32,  but down payment request didn't show up (maybe because it was just noted item).

I tried to reverse the down payment document and re-enter it again, but FB08 doesn't allow me to saying the document includes already cleared items....  Now down payment and down payment request which was generated through VF01 were showed up in customer account as open items, but I can't offset each other.

Can someone help me with this issue? Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yan,

You can clear the down payment request & down payment with F-32. In the selection screen of F-32, you have to select special GL indicators as A (down payment) & F(Down payment request) after that select process open items,select both the documents and clear them each other.

Regards,

Mukthar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all. The issue was solved.

0 Kudos

Hello Yan,

Please notice that it is not possible to carry out the reverse of a document when one or more items have been already cleared.

You need to reverse the document, first you should reset the cleared items and afterwards reverse the document.

Additionally, if you want to "reset and reverse" the clearing document, T-code FBRA should be used, but not FB08.

Hope it helps.