Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[AS2 from Amazon] Could not find suitable party

former_member296836
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I try to configure an AS2 EDI connection between Amazon and our PI system.

Amazon offers a test tool where IDs are mentioned:

Example:

Sender AS2 ID     ASxxx17

Receiver AS2 ID  AmazonProd

I created a Party with Identifier:

Agency: Seeburger

Scheme: AS2ID

Name:  AmazonProd

Error in NWA:

com.seeburger.xi.config.ConfigException: no party found with alternative identifier: ASxxx17, agency: Seeburger, schema: AS2ID

If I replace the identifier with ASxxx17 he said that he could not found a party with AmazonProd.

I read a thread in this forum where it was mentioned that I have to maintain sender and receiver in a party. Is that true?

How to name them? I can not create the same Agency-Scheme combination twice.

Is there any documentation for the Seeburger AS2 Adapter?  I would like to know how to use the "Asynchronous MDN settings".

Regards

Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, You will have to create 2 parties, One for sender AS2 ID and 2nd for receiver AS2 ID. Both the parties will be uniquely identified by AS2ID value in them.

You may further follow below links-

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/00f9cdf5-d812-2a10-03b4-aff3bbf79...

Regards,

Amol

former_member296836
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your answer. I have created a second party, but got a new error:

Error wile getting
inbound bindings Caused by: com.seeburger.xi.config.ConfigException: No binding
found for: AS2, http://seeburger.com/xi, PA_AMAZON_DE_OUT, PA_AMAZON_DE

I found several information to this error like SAP Note 1265127 or this thread or this.

Mainly it is mentionend that a sender agreement is wrong or something like this.

But I don't understand what kind of binding he needs between those partners.

Can anyone please explain or provide me a link to a description of this AS2

communication. The link Amol provided is EDI inbound but not dedicated to AS2.

Thanks

Chris

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris

The binding error is most likely because of a missing sender agreement (or ICO if you are on single stack) that has both parties with the sender AS2 ID and receiver AS2 ID.

The sender agreement needs to be created with a virtual receiver. Please see the screenshot on my reply in the thread below.

AS2 sender adapter 403 forbidden error

From your error description, it looks like the sender AS2 ID is PA_AMAZON_DE_OUT and the receiver AS2 ID is PA_AMAZON_DE. Please make sure that the sender party and receiver party that is used in the sender agreement has the AS2 ID configured in the identifiers.

Rgds

Eng Swee