cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suppress Idoc acknowledgement in SAP PI 7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to suppress ALEAUD Idoc acknowledgements in PI. My scenaros is Idoc (ORDRSP) to file pass through.

Aleady entries are maintained for ORDRSP idoc in IDXNOALE table.

in SE16, IDXNOALE--> Selected ORDRSP entry--> change mode --> I have deleted values for NEG and TYPE, when i trigger Idoc from ECC, first time i am not getting acknowledgements but once i trigger automatically NEG value is updating as "X", from next time i am getting acknowledgements.

I have executed IDX_NOALE report in SE38, If i select ORDRSP message type and click on DoNotRequestAcknowledgments, its asking do you want to overwrite for all? if i select yes, all entries are deleted.

Help me to suppress these ALEAUD acknowledgements in SAP PI 7.3.

Attached is the enries i have updated.

Thanks & Regards,

Mohan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

you can suppress the IDOC acknowledgement in sap PI. Please chnage the persistence parameter to false in Java resource Adapter in NWA.

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Its already maintained as false.

Any other changes?

Thanks & Regards,

Mohan.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

check the Michal's reply in below thread

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

I have checked this thread, As i mentioned earlier

I have executed IDX_NOALE report in SE38, If i select ORDRSP message type and click on DoNotRequestAcknowledgments, its asking do you want to overwrite for all? if i select yes, all entries are deleted.

To suppress idoc acknowledgements, do we need to add entries in IDXNOALE table or do we need to delete existing entreis by using report IDX_NOALE?

If i change NEG and TYPE values as empty, first time its working however next time automatically NEG value is updating as "X" due to that i am getting acknowlegement agan in the second time.

I am confused.

Thanks & Regards,

Mohan.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To suppress idoc acknowledgements, do we need to add entries in IDXNOALE table or do we need to delete existing entreis by using report IDX_NOALE?

You need to add the entries to the table IDXNOALE.

Don't click on "DoNotRequestAcknowledgments" instead you can simply select/un select the corresponding check box.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

you need to make a entry in the table IDXNOALE for Message type ORDRSP.  refer the below thread for same issue

regards,

Harish