cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is extraction possible from two datasources?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have to load customer master data where i can find my fields in  two datasources 0customer attr (LO) And  obp_def_address_attr (OCA)

I want to use these two  datasources one datasource(0customer_attr) for shipping address and other datasource (obp_def_address_attr) for billing address and there is address number common in these two datasources

Since they belong to different application components i am not sure whether  i can  use these two datasources and load the masterdata

If yes how can i join these two datasources in bi please explain the procedure

Thanks,

Kavya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No way to club two data sources.

From second data source what or how may fields you want with customer master data?

if you need only billing address then you can enhance your master data source by using possible conditions. think about enhancement of your 0customer_attr?

one more thing, if billing address field already loaded into bw thru same data source then at info object transformations level you can do look up and load data. in such case enhancement not required.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

cant we load master data from 0customer_attr And 0BP_DEF_ADDRESS_ATTR to 0Customer and 0BPADDRESS respectively. After that Can we use these objects  in DSO AS key.

or by creating multiprovider  on these objects?

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you can. you can load master data sources data to related info objects respectively.o object.

Even thru multi provider level also you can club them by using common field/info object.

DSO/Cube - also you can maintain them by look up or read from master data option on bw 7.3 at transformations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply

In which extractors i can find parvw(partner function) field in sap r3

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Without knowing more details, based on field, its not easy to suggest data sources.

Create new discussion and share more information about your needs.

Answers (0)