cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash Sale - Status Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am strucked with an issue related to status of Cash Sale Order. My client has created one cash sale order and system has generated the delivery automatically in the background. When he found that the order he has created is wrong, he has deleted the delivery and then inorder to close that particular order he has provided reason for rejection. Even then the status of that order is "Being Processed" and this order has become Open. when the user is taking the list of sales order that are open in a month, system is giving wrong data.

Note: The front end system is CRM and display of sales order can be seen in ERP. Delivery and Billing happens in ERP. Hence user will be using VKM3 for applying reason for rejection in ERP or directly in CRM itself. So user cannot delete the order in ERP.

How to make the status of Cash Sale Order which is wrongly made as COMPLETE and make it as closed order in VA05/VA05N??

Its a bit urgent, please suggest...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all...

Its resolved now.

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Kindly let us know,how it was resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have changed Billing Relevance in cash sale item category and tried, it is working fine now. It will be delivery related billing, but not order related billing. Anyhow my client dont have specific requirement as such for order or delivery related billing for cash sale, but please let me know if there is any way for delivery related as users are used to it for cash sale.

Sir, client has already created few orders whose item category has Billing Relevance B. Please suggest me what to be done for these orders to make it closed. Reason for rejection is already applied..

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think all the short closed orders might be completely open or partially delivered.

for completely open orders you can delete them

for partially delivered orders

use the following user exits if the number of sales orders are more

• USEREXIT_SET_STATUS_VBUK
  • USEREXIT_SET_STATUS_VBUP

in the programme-RV45PFZA

or

FM 'STATUS_CHANGE_EXTERN'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

There are 12 cash sale orders (completely open) that are to be closed and applied reason for rejection. For this client, CRM is the front end system and in ERP we have only display mode of orders and hence we are unable to delete the order.

Please suggest what to be done..

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If they are completely open you can delete the orders or ask the concerned persons to delete them,

to close this issue you definitely need change mode

if there is single material in the sales order ,you can remove the item---save and reenter the item again so automatically the item category will be redetermined as per your new settings.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What Reason for Rejection is assigned to that sale order?  Is it standard or some customized?  If it is standard, then obviously, system will take care of such issues.  Only in case of customized, you need to revisit your settings.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi ji,

Thanks for the immediate response..

Reason for rejection we are using for this client is customised. I have checked the same with the normal sales order. For them the same customised reason for rejection is working fine and making the wrong sales order closed. But the problem is only with Cash Sale Order, even after applying reason for rejection, system is treating the order as open.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the item categories settings for the Cash sales,if the Billing Relevance is B the system shows the document still as being processed even if you assign Reason for Rejection,

if the setting is A the system shows completed on assigning the Rejection Reason.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva ji,

Thanks for the reply,

I have changed Billing Relevance in cash sale item category and tried, it is working fine now. It will be delivery related billing, but not order related billing. Anyhow my client dont have specific requirement as such for order or delivery related billing for cash sale, but please let me know if there is any way for delivery related as users are used to it for cash sale.

Sir, client has already created few orders whose item category has Billing Relevance B. Please suggest me what to be done for these orders to make it closed.