cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debit memo Condition record exists (removed manually) MWBO Italy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently I am working on an Italian pricing issue.

Pricing V/08

Cond     Description            Fr. To. P  Req. Calc. BasT.                           

LCIT     VAT license Italy      900     S  33   37 

MWST     Output Tax                     S  10         904

BOLL     Bollo in Fattura       900     S       903   26

MWBO     Opt.tax Bollo in Fat   924     S  924  903   26

The requirments, calculation type and are all based on SAP notes regarding the LCIT, BOLL. eg. 715399 and 593672

The main requirement here is that 924 is only to activate the MWBO condition in the invoice.

This means that for a normal order (TAN) item the LCIT, MWST and BOLL is shown. If we create a delivery - invoice, the pricing in the invoice shows LCIT, MWST, BOLL and MWBO. This is correct. MWBO is a tax condition.

But if we create a debit memo request the behavior is different and would appreciate some insight.

Debit memo request created, LCIT, MWST and BOLL is shown (as expected). MWBO not shown due to requirement, that's correct.

But when I create a debit memo from this one, the LCIT, MWST, BOLL are shown. If I go into the pricing analysis then I see that the condition record for MWBO has been found but with message: Condition record exists (removed manually). Saving the document does not trigger it afterwards.

I have looked on OSS (example note 859876) to determine the cause of not triggering it.

We are not using the user exits for these conditons in example: user_exit_pricing_prepare_tkomp, user_exit_pricing_prepare_tkomk, mv45afzz or rv60afzz.

The standard copy control of L2N to the invoice is set to D. If I change this for example to G (copy unchanged, redetermine taxes), then it works. But not sure if this causes disturbtion of the regular behavior of the L2N.

In best case I would only do the G pricing type for the MWBO condition so I do not disturb the existing process. Any suggestions? I know there is RV61AFZA for manipulating the pricing type (in case you want to have user defined pricing type eg. Y). But this can not be handled per condition type, or is that possible?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can I know which pricing type you are using in copy control for item category TAN?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In standard, routine 24 will fetch any condition type only in billing documents.  In your case, you have mentioned as 924 which is a customized one.  Hence, you need to revisit this coding and ensure that the document types are not hard coded; instead, it is recommended to validate document category.  If the document types are hard coded, then you also need to add the debit memo document type.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Routine 924 is a altered routine provided by SAP to suppress the condition in the order - not in the invoice.

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/715399

quote:

"In this case, the bollo should only be reported on billing documents, not on the

order. However, pricing condition '24' delivered in the standard system

only partially covers this requirement."

The issue here is that it is triggered with normal order - delivery - invoice. But not with credit memo, it gives message that condition is removed manually. The L2N item category is set to D (copy pricing elements unchanged). When changing it to G (copy pricing elements unchanged - redetermine taxes), it works. But that has an effect on all standard usage of the L2N and I only want to actually fix it for that condition type.