cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP LUMIRA Desktop publication to SAP LUMIRA server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Lumira community,

after installation and setup of latest SAP lumira desstop and lumira serveur on SAP HANA 1.00.81.000 following nice configuration guidance provided by SAP

http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/vi01/en/lumS118_install_en.pdf

and following exchange of the community

and of course

try to use following OSS note to resolve my problem

1823771 - SAP Lumira 1.0 - Insufficient rights: Unable to connect to HANA server, or Not enough rights to open view (HDB 02074).

1995325 - Error when publishing Lumira to Server

like following exchange community :

i have encountered the following problem when i try to publish from my LUMIRA desktop to LUMIRA server

So my question is simple may i miss something ? may be inside FIORI LUMIRA Administration ...

Debug mode of SAP LUMIRA desktop 1.18  is not like previous version , do i need to update something inside  sap lumira.ini ?

Thanks in advance for your feed-back and support

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

So after modification of SAP LUMIRA desktop init file i have following error

2014/09/11 13:31:30.696000|>>|S| |10908|  54| |||||||||||||||[com.sap.hilo.datasource.hanaview.internal.context.Helpers]Query[5] : Execution failure. Elapsed Time : 64 ms.

2014/09/11 13:31:30.698000|>>|S| |10908|  54| |||||||||||||||[com.sap.hilo.datasource.hanaview.internal.context.Helpers]

com.sap.db.jdbc.exceptions.JDBCDriverException: SAP DBTech JDBC: [258]: insufficient privilege: Not authorized

2014/09/11 13:31:30.711000|>>|S| |10908|  54| |||||||||||||||[com.sap.hilo.datasource.hanaview.internal.BimcHanaModelProvider]

Cannot execute the query : insufficient privilege. (HDB 02013)

at com.sap.hilo.common.hana.AbstractHanaDBHelper.createUserException(AbstractHanaDBHelper.java:970)

Seem authorization error ( roles,...) so continue to investigate on witch authorization i need ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kai

thanks you for your update but seem my error is not corrected

Following : 10a. SAP Lumira Server - Installation and Configuration - YouTube

Follow SAP OSS note

17772714, 1823771,1782007 : nothing

under root cause analyze using methods provided inside DOC 55966 ...so seem something wrong occur between deployment , defintion, configuration inside SPA LUMIRA server1.18 on HANA 1.0 level 81...

i will continue to find where the error is located ...i have done a test with SAP LUMIRI Cloud provided by SAP working fine ....

So keep in touch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wilfried,

Looks like a rights issue on the user "LUMIRA".  I am assuming you are using the same user to acquire this HANA online datatset, and now you are trying to publish the story back to the same Lumira server.  Can you check whether this user has the following roles:

sap.bi.common::BI_DATA_ANALYST

sap.bi.common::BI_DATA_CONSUMER

Can you also try a different user, like SYSTEM to see whether this works?

For debugging, it's the BO_trace.ini that controls the trace log level.  Check the log_dir parameter to see where the logs are written to.

Regards,

Kai