cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am getting error Error in calling up function 'BAPI_APOATP_CHECK' in APO server The current application triggered a termination

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting error Error in calling up function 'BAPI_APOATP_CHECK' in APO server The current application triggered a termination

when triggering for gatp.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

Can you please share the ST22 error log? or in case there is no error in ST22, show the long text of your error message...

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

My class were missing in classification tab of APO after updating  it is corrected  thanks for all your suggestion

Regrads

Virender

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

Please check the RFC user used for ATP call in ECC system. If  a trusted RFC connection is used, then  the user who is trying to do GATP check should have an user setup in APO with GATP authorizations. If not, it will not call the GATP and you will get the above error.

Regards,

Manimaran M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

no autorization problems i am facing these problem for single material

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

This error can be experienced due to many reasons. based on my experience below reasons can cause this issue.

1) If you are using allocation check if allocation is correctly set.

2) In case you are using custom enhancements / user exits (in SD / GATP / CIF) check if any of them, causing this issue.

In my case correction of allocation setup could resolve this issue, so check what is the reason in your case.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to check allocation check

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

For this error, you should logon to APO system and then see ST22 to find the reason for the short dump. In my view, either one of the notes is causing this or it may also be possible that some of the userexit coding is giving a short dump due to incorrect coding in place.

Correct that and then do the avaialbility check.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Babu Kilari

please tell me about BAPI in shortly

regards

Virender

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Shortly ???

BAPI is a functio module. But, it can be interfaced with Legacy systems as well. In your case, the question is about the error that you're facing. So, logon to APO system and see the ST22 short dump.

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is no particular dump which is showing error

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If there is no dump that is showing up, I suggest you to find out the message number and message id from the error message and do a where-used list of the message id from SE91. Put the break-point in the relevant code and debug the ATP call from ECC to APO to get to the root cause.

But, I am surprised that there is no short dump. May be it is not captured. Also, you can activate ATP log temporarily and see the logs of ATP call.

Babu Kilari