cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintain the fiscal year-dependent version parameters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The version is properly maintained in transaction code OKEQ. I then did some planning but when I run FAGLP03, there was no data found. Then I checked table T895 and found out that the concerned version and fiscal year is not maintained in the company code specified. My question is, how can we maintain this for us to update the said table?

I am wondering why or how it happened since all of those company codes are located in the same controlling area wherein the version is properly maintained.

How can I sort this out?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Una,

You have to maintain fiscal year dependant plan versions for the ledger in the table T895. Unless you maintain this setting you can do GL planning activity. Please maintain this in the table.

The configuration node is FA(New)- GL (New) - Planning - Plan Versions - Fiscal-year dependant version parameters - assign plan version to fiscal year & activate.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar,

This is very helpful. Can you tell me how (where) to assign doc type plan and exch. rate type against these enteries?

Thank you.

regards,

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Una,

You have to assign the document type in the below node:

FA(New) - GL (New) - Planning - Define document types for planning.

You have to assign a exchange rate type for the above document type in OBA7. 

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks but that is done.

My issue now is that when I check table T895, the new entries do not show M for Ex. rate and does not show PL for doc. type.

The entries which are already there do show M and PL. is there somewhere where I need to enter those fields.

regards

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Una,

They will not display these values in the table. I think it is a SAP standard behaviour.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mukthar.

Your solution worked.

regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Una,