cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to delete characteristic from analysis structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am want to remove one charcteristic from my analysis structure which I have created for my limit mangement.

But I am not able to reset the feild despite of unlocking the characteristics. I have also created new characterisitc which I am unable to insert in my active anaalysis structure, I have tried to deactivate analysis structure but it gave me below error " Use characteristics from previously active analysis structure in LM" Message no. AFWCH_DB301"

Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?

Thanks

Seema

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member245347
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Seema,

I guess you are using the same characteristic (that you want to remove) as  one of the limit characteristics. So as a first step, you will have to remove this.

Regards,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Thanks for your reply.

The characteristic which I am trying to remove is not used in limit management.

Actually it got inserted accidentally and I did not notice and I activated the analysis structure. When I noticed I tried to remove it but it greyed out and not able to remove it also not able to deactivate analysis structure.

Please give any other hint.

Thanks

Seema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seema Kutal,

If you don't want generation of limit for unused characteristic then remove from generated characteristics it will not generate limits. However if you want remove from analysis structure

then you have only option is recreate new analysis structure.

Regards,

Naresh Garla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

We are also facing problem in deactivating analysis structure in my current project. Can you please guide how to remove limit characteristics in analysis structure before deactivating.