Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Email Notification: WorkItem - Unable to open Access Request

Hi,

I am using AC 10.1 with SP06

I have configured Email-notification for the new workitem to approve or reject and this is working completely fine. The approver is getting the mails triggered with the link to goto WorkInbox. All the requests are clearly visible but I (or any approver for that matter) can't open/access the request.

I had copied the URL link by opening the workinbox and then with right click --> Technical help and pasted the same link in the email subject content. Hope this is the right way to provide the link to work-inbox

But I can access/open the same request, if I go via the normal procedures SAPGUI --> NWBC --> MyHome --> Workinbox

Ofcourse, I would've missed some things but not sure what it is.

I have followed http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/605077fc-3577-2e10-e1a6-a743514d4eb3?QuickLink=index&… to come so far.

I assue the issue (not sure though) might be with the package, where I saved the email document, While creating the new email template at the time of saving it, I created one custom package ZGRC, as you can see there are some of the package encapsulation which are not captured. Is this causing the issue?

Awaiting for you quick and positive response.

Thanks,

Ameet

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? Ask a question