cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

exchange rate in document header.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I post a document via F-02 in a currency different from company code local currency. Exchange rate has already been put into system, and document is posted and is displayed in different currencies correctly . But when I use FB03 to see the posted document, in document header, field of exchange rate is empty. please let me know how I can show exchange rate used for each document when I check its header.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member222241
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot see the exchange rate in FB03. In order to see exchange rate do following steps :

1. Go to transaction code FAGLL03.

2. Select

3. Enter following

4. Click on Save

5. Enter date Parameters

6. Execute

7. From layout select Exchange rate, Exchange rate 2 and Exchange rate 3.

8. Next Screen

Now you can see the three exchange rates. You can also select option Local currency 2 and Local currency 3 to know the currency and Amount in loc.curr.2 and Amount in loc.curr.3 to know values in foreign currency.

In case you are not able to get any of the above options in layout please select the same from Special fields for Line Item Display.

Hope this solves your issue else revert.

Please do not forget to save Layout as this will be useful for future.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Pl check the exchange rate in fb03

1. click on hat symbole

2. click on exchange rate right side

3. find the exchange rate which it has picked and incase it has picked wrong click on get exchange rate and do correction on that and do save.

I have checked it. Pl go the process i think it may help you.  Incase it hasn't solved pl share the screen shot.

Regards,

Lakshmana

former_member183378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

While trying to post a document other than the co. code currency then you have to mention the currency in which type you want to post document. Also enter exchange rate else system will pick the latest rate available for that time.

You will get the exchange rate picked by the system in document header (check hat i con) data in FB03. Here you will get the currency and exchange rates details used by the system.

Are you getting any different rate which is different to the system's latest rate / field is empty?

If yes, please post the screenshot once so that we will able to give the correct reason for not picking the exchange rate in the document.

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dev & Lakshemi,

the only problem I am facing is that the exchange rate picked by system is not shown in the header ( hat icon ) . everything is correct and working properly and system is picking the latest exchange rate type available.

thanks,

former_member183378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Can you is there any substitution available for the same?

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi S

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you able to see the different value for the Currency field ?

Can you post a screen shot for header data for the account document number..