Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI error - No accounts maintained for Company code clearing

former_member431487
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

While doing PGI we are getting error "No accounts maintained for company code clearing between company codes 1010 and 2020". We are not doing intercompany STO scenario. We are just transferring stock from one sloc to another sloc within the same plant. Physically both slocs are in different location but in SAP we are showing it in same plant. Since it is not inter company STO so we have not maintained any OBYA settings. Not sure what other settings need to be maintained. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Karan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the message has 2 company codes in its variables.

I hope those 2 codes are telling you something

As you are using the STO process with delivery you probably assigned a sales organisation to this process which is itself assigned to one of these companies, while the customer is probably assigned to a plant which belongs to the second company code (see customer to plant assignment in table T001W)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
While doing PGI we are getting error "No accounts maintained for company code clearing between company codes 1010 and 2020"

I assume you might be doing the stock transfer through Inventory management, PO( UB)->Goods issue ( 351 mov type) and MIGO (101 Mov type) with clearing accounts and with OUT delivery and billing  .

Better check with error message number in google, you can easily solve the issue or sit with FI consultant he can help you in this regard.

We are just transferring stock from one sloc to another sloc within the same plant.

This is again controversy to the above error. Because the above error comes when you are moving the stock between the plants belong to different company codes. But you are saying you are moving the stock form one STL to other belong to same plant if this is the case you would not have got the above error of clearing accounts issue.SO i assume this statement is wrong.

If you are moving the stock between the storage location with in same plant in inventory management you can do it tcode  MIGO in 1 step ( 311 mov type) or two step ( 313&315 mov types) in this case there is no accounting document error takes place.

thanks,

Srinu.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there any specific reason to follow SD process to do transfer posting from one storage location to another storage location within the same plant?  Normally, this should have been done via MB11 with movement type 311.  Also, let me know with which movement type, you were trying to do PGI. 

G. Lakshmipathi