cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with the planning date in Shippment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Is it possible to bring a default date in the Planning field in the Vt01N. my client want to bring a default date can be delivery date or current system date.

is it possible in std SAP.

Please Help

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may follow the below steps:

1. Go to 0VTK transaction and go to details of the shipment type.

2. Maintain the copy routine as 8 or 9 as shown below:

3, Maintain the shipment deadlines in the delivery header - shipment tab.

4. Add the delivery to the shipment doc in VT01N.

5. Go to shipment overview and click on "planning" button. Now, the system will automatically copy the dates from delivery document.

Please test the scenario and revert back.

Note: There is another option to default the planning dates using planning profile. Here, you can default the dates based on dynamic variant also. If the above option doesnt suit, I'll explain the planning profile option.

Regards,

AKPT

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you can populate date  using user exit V56FSTAT -Shipment processing: Activities when setting a status or

In the VOFM transaction Routine 8 -Deadline(scheduling) (program FV56C008) to populate the planning date.Please check with your ABAP person.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

so to bring the default system date r to bring any date in planning coloum i need to go for user exit there is no standard setting i can bring the date?  the users are keep asking for this and i told its not possible but they are sayin please check . so only way to bring is through abap development?

Regards

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A look into the SAP docu brings hope:

Transfer of Delivery Dates to Shipments - Transportation (LE-TRA) - SAP Library

It is talking about copy routines

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please have a look on the existing thread, Might be helpful for you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No, this function is not available, so you have click manually all the executions in VT01N or Try with some enhancement(ABAP) or developments.

Kind Regards

Shankarappa H L