Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Force Stock Type in MIGO

former_member294408
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

I need to know is there any way to force user to select Quality Inspection from Stock Type in Migo Goods Receipt / Purchase order with Movement Type 102 , Because I want all cancellation return to Quality department and it is seems a bug when I allow user  to make a cancellation and select Stock type through it .

Thanks ,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The requirement seems to me very strange..

If you cancel the GR by selecting MIGO - Cancellation, then system will select the stock type automatically from the GR material document number (which was posted already) and you can't change the stock type.

And if you are doing MIGO - Goods Receipt and using movement type 102. Then system will select the stock type from PO automatically, here you can change the same but manually.

Cancellation and return process is different.. Please explain your scenario bit more in details...

former_member294408
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir ,

Thanks for your quick reply ,
I need to Prevent user to select stock type manually from Goods receipt / Purchase Order using Movement type 102 .

thanks,

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In standard, the field is depend at transaction code level.. You can't do it for only movement type 102.

If you make the field as display mode (from OMJX), then it will be applicable for all movement types.

So either you have to make the field as display at transaction code level from OMJX or you can make the field value default from MIGO screen. MIGO - Settings (menu) - Default Value (Shortcut key = Ctrl+S+V).

former_member294408
Participant
0 Kudos

" OMJX"
Solved My Problem

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the stock type you posted during 101?