Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMEE fetch records for IBAN or Bank account number at the same field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am doing some development for Singapore Bank's DME where in IBAN number of the EU vendor to be populated.

I know the structure & Field name to be populated.  However, the case is we need to populate IBAN number for EU vendors and Bank acccount number for other vendors.

The business uses same payment method for both scenarios.

Can some one please help me what condition I shall put in order to differentiate the IBAN & Bank account number ?

Regards,

BSK.

2 REPLIES 2

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check that country of vendor (LFA1-LAND1) is member of EEC/CEE (T005-XEGLD) and currency is EUR (T005-WAERS)

(Be also aware that other countries now use IBAN outside of EUR area, so check actual requirement with functional for bank charges and regulations...)

Regards,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Maybe you can try creating 2 nodes with same name in DMEE template.

1. One node  for IBAN     (On Conditions tab add a check to see whether vendor is a EU Vendor )
  2. Other node for Bank account.  ( On Conditions tab add the reverse check of point 1 (i.e) vendor is not a EU vendor )