Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to club Multiple PR's generated by MRP run into One Purchase order

rvelmurugan
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP gurus,

I am Implementing MRP for Spare Parts Planning for my Client. They have app.13000+ Spare parts. After the MRP run System generate Purchase requisition for each material according the lot size separately.

Actually the supplying plant is same for all the materials. hence we want to club all materials PR into one Purchase order.

I have gone through the following SAP link

and the following comment

"MRP PR created for each material based on MRP type with MRP condition and parameter defind in material master, so one PR for each material.But you can try & combine all MRP PR's & create only ONE PR in ME51N { Document over view on > Selection Variant > Purchase Requisitions >Select all the MRP PR's > Adopt) , check quantity with all details for each materials in each line & save."

In this I am not able to " Select all the MRP PR's" and proceed. How to do it ?

And whether it is possible to club different materials PR belonging to one receiving and Supplying Plant in One Purchase order (using the above input)

Thanks and Regards,

R.Velmurugan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can group all your purchase requisitions into a single PO suing ME59N. With Me59N you can save a variant and run the corresponding program in background to automate the conversion.

In case, you want to do it manually, it could be easier to do it directly from ME21N by picking all the PRs and move them into the shooping cart.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

rvelmurugan
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for all your inputs.

I have tested the same using T code - ME21N, selected Document over view on > Selection Variant > Purchase Requisitions >Select required PR's > Adopt and then created the process order.

I am closing the thread.

Regards,

R.Velmurugan.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

feel free to follow the guideline

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I suppose that "Select all the MRP PR'S" is just a custom variant defined in user-exit MEQUERY1.

You can add in your system selecting the PR from MRP by document type for example.

Thanks, regards.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

put the cursor onto the first item in the document overview

then pull the scroll bar down to the last record

press Shift key on your keyboard and click the last record.

Now you have selected all.

Take the mouse and drag and drop it to the shopping cart

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

This thread was moved to the space because the creation of POs belongs to MM.

BR

Caetano