cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The system cannot find the path specified.---- Error code:-2147467259 Error code name:failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

I'm facing below issue while accessing a crystal report. I heard it might be an access issue. But i'm able to access a report within a same folder.

com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.lib.ReportSDKServerException : The system cannot find the path specified.---- Error code:-2147467259 Error code name:failed

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.application.PrintOutputController.export(Unknown Source)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.application.PrintOutputController.export(Unknown Source)

Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Thanks in Advance,

Bharath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please specify the BO Product version with patches (if any).

Also are you using managed or unmanaged reports?

What line of code throws the above exception?

Does this happen with all the reports or with few specific reports?

Does it happen while opening a report or exporting a report?

Thanks,

Prithvi

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. BO XI 3.1 (No patches)

2. Managed Reports

3. Below line gives me the error..

ByteArrayInputStream byteArrayInputStream = (ByteArrayInputStream)reportClientDoc.getPrintOutputController().export(ReportExportFormat.MSExcel);

where reoportClientDoc is the report source (RAS)

4. Happens Only with specific reports

5. Happens while exporting a report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apply trace on RAS and look for errors in the RAS logs at the same timestamp.

These errors come for various errors and tracing RAS would give us a better idea.

It might hapen that you observe these errors for reports which takes more than the RAS timeout to export the reports.

Post getting the RAS logs you can try below steps if we see timeout errors in RAS logs.

Copy clientSDKOptions.xml file from <BO install path>\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\java\lib to the machine where your app is running Open clientSDKOptions.xml and change CORBARequestTimeOut from 600000 to a value large enough to allow the report to render, for instance 1200000. Default value is 600000 (10 minutes)

Specify the location of the clientSDKOptions.xml file at run-time. In your JSP or Java files, use the Java method setProperty from the System class. Set the system property indicated by the ras.config key to the specified directory as: system.setProperty("ras.config","c:\temp"). This function call specifies that the clientSDKOptions.xml file in c:\temp is to be used for locating RAS servers.

Thanks,

Prithvi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prithvi,

Thanks for you reply.  I'm not able to see any time out issues as well. I see response with the exception message within seconds. Any other possibility?

Thanks,

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please provide RAS logs from with the timestamp you got error to look in.

Also If you can paste the complete Stacktrace of the error you get in your application would be helpful.

Thanks,

Prithvi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prithvi,

Sorry for the delay in response. I figured out why the error pops up. The report i try to run has two sub Reports and parameters are supplied to both of them. If there's no sub report , i'm able to access and export output.

Any ideas how to resolve the issue?

Thanks,

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

New updates for the issue.

Below error occurs while passing below parameter to Sub report. Is there any different method to pass the parameter of below properties??

This one is blocking my work. Can anyone help?