cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Logic for Invoice Format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Gurus,

The client wants us to configure a new invoice format. They want us to make couple of changes to the existing invoice format. They want us to include arrears/previous balance in the existing invoice format. In addition to that, if the customer had paid any advance or interim payment then it should be deducted in the new invoice.

(1) So, Area in Square Feet and Rate per Square Feet should be calculated accordingly and added in "Amount in INR" column.

(2) Service Tax, Educational Cess, Secondary & Higher Secondary Cess, Rounded off (+/-) should be added and displayed in "TOTAL" column.

(3) Arrears/Previous Balance should come automatically in the invoice for every customer, if any

(4) Advance/Interim Payment received by the customer should come automatically in the invoice for every customer, if any

(5) Finally, the system should calculate "Total" column and "Add or Deduct" and display in "Balance amount receivable" column

Please find below the screen shot of the invoice format (.xls)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anwar,

The most important part you have missed up i.e. how you are treating this conditions in SAP pricing procedure. It is to be noted that here the forum is not going to do the entire job, in this case the entire Functional Spec, for you.

You have to be very specific that in which area like how to get the data from different tables to have that in your Invoice Output.

You have to take care the format part and work closely with your ABAPer to make it as per client's format.

Reach out to forum for any specific issue where you are stuck for fetching the data to bring it in the Invoice output.

Finally, you have to make sure that all the relevant configuration has been done and your client has tested it in the GUI level, like the Invoice has to carry all the relevant information which you need to be printed in the Output. Nevertheless, the calculation and some different requirement based on the invoice data can be done at SMARTFORMS and related program.

Hope you understand my point.

Thanks,

Suman$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suman,

Could you please explain what do you mean by "treating this conditions in SAP pricing procedure?"

I gave a very clear understanding of the requirement. I had explained the requirement in the best possible way. I know very well that ABAPER will develop this in T-Code SMARTFORMS. I know that the client needs to do the testing part. All I need is a rough logic and not a "step by step guide" as you perceived it to be.

Regards,

Anwar

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anwar,

The image you have pasted does not contain any SAP reference data like how the data is mapped in SAP SD Invoice. To be very specific how your Pricing control data mapped.Find the below screen shot.

Thanks,

Suman$

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As rightly pointed out by  Suman Sardar ,  this forum is just to guide the members on the issues being faced in their projects.  It seems from your comments that you expect SCN to provide a detailed FS to be given to technical team which is not possible.  Don't bother about the output and its size.  First as a functional consultant, you need to find out in which tables,  whatever data required by your client  are stored currently.  Based on this, explain the logic to your technical team, so that it is their head-ache to format the layout

G. Lakshmipathi