Need Logic for Invoice Format
Dear SD Gurus,
The client wants us to configure a new invoice format. They want us to make couple of changes to the existing invoice format. They want us to include arrears/previous balance in the existing invoice format. In addition to that, if the customer had paid any advance or interim payment then it should be deducted in the new invoice.
(1) So, Area in Square Feet and Rate per Square Feet should be calculated accordingly and added in "Amount in INR" column.
(2) Service Tax, Educational Cess, Secondary & Higher Secondary Cess, Rounded off (+/-) should be added and displayed in "TOTAL" column.
(3) Arrears/Previous Balance should come automatically in the invoice for every customer, if any
(4) Advance/Interim Payment received by the customer should come automatically in the invoice for every customer, if any
(5) Finally, the system should calculate "Total" column and "Add or Deduct" and display in "Balance amount receivable" column
Please find below the screen shot of the invoice format (.xls)